Do you know the healthiest and fastest way to lose weight? Let’s face it everybody has some ideas about losing weight. After all the information is every where. It’s in every media outlet known to man. But, the question remains, do you know the fastest and healthiest way to lose the pounds and keep them off? This article will disclose 6 tips which will help you lose weight fast and best of all, keep it off. Please read on!
There is more than one way to lose weight but the basic principles are:
- Burn more calories than you consume
- Improve metabolism by exercising daily
- Avoid unhealthy foods
- Eat more good foods
- Have good genes
Ok, so you can’t do much about that last factor but the other 4 are completely within your control and they can all contribute to the fastest way to loose weight.
Many bodybuilders and other sports people often need to loose weight quickly for a competition. However, their bodies are different from yours and mine. Generally you will find that their bodies’ metabolism is usually very fast, therefore they can strip off the pounds quicker. So how do you a regular person loose weight fast? Here are some tips:
- Eat a big breakfast – it may sound ironic, but eating a lot at breakfast can help you lose weight fast. Breakfast is the most vital meal of the day and a well balanced meal here will really lessen your appetite during the day. You’ll also have the entire day to burn the calories eaten at breakfast. A good breakfast should include whole grain cereal mixed with fruits. A blended fruit juice is also ideal.
- Small meals – the rest of your day should consist of small light meals. Aim for another 4 to 5 small meals throughout the day. By sticking to small rather than large meals you are constantly burning calories without feeling hungry.
- What to eat – sticking to vegetables will assist in the fastest way to loose weight. Meat will have you putting on weight but, if you aren’t a vegetarian, you may not want to cut out meat altogether. Fish is a low fat alternative as is chicken. Stick to very lean red meats and only eat it once or twice per week maximum.
- Snacks – you don’t have to forego snacks to lose weight fast. Your snacks simply must be low calorie. Consider an apple, strawberries or a bunch of blueberries as a snack. Not only are they healthy but also delicious.
- Exercise – you can’t lose weight fast without exercise. Depending how fast you wish to lose weight, you may need to exercise intensely everyday. This means running or walking for at least 30 minutes twice per day. You should also incorporate some resistance training as the gaining of muscle results in the faster loss of fat.
- Drink plenty of water – your whole body will benefit from drinking plenty of water. Not only will it help you get rid of the extra fluid your body retains, but it will flush other toxins from your system. Being fully hydrated also will help increase your metabolism.
The fastest way to lose weight need not be a dangerous or unhealthy way. Sticking to a well controlled diet and exercise plan will have you losing the pounds in no time at all.